Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Saturday

Today was a spectacular day here! The sun was bright and cheery, the breeze was softly blowing, and there were garage sales EVERYWHERE!!! Woo Hoo!





The Hubby and I set out with a cup of iced coffee to hit a few sales, get a car wash, and soak up some of the lovely sunshine. Little did we know that we would be coming across some of the best garage sale finds of the season. I wish I could post all the pics right now, but I'm sneaking in this post between cleaning and rearranging to make room for the new find.


In the meantime, I'll leave you with this tid-bit:





This is Hubby.
Carrying our FREE ficus tree.
Away from our car.
Down the street.
3 blocks away.


Yes there is a story behind this photo. I'll post about the whole adventure later tonight. Right now I'm off to vacuum the Coca-Cola Room. See you in a bit with tons of new photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment