Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another! oh my I'm blushing!

Guess who gave me another award? Sweeter than life Sarah from Crafting and Creativity. She just did two of the cutest baby girl headbands... of course it's just extra icing on the cake that she has the most darling little model! Be sure to check it out.


So, I am to share 7 things about myself before passing it on... so here we go:

1. I can {and often will} listen to the same CD or playlist over and over.... and I love it. Although I love all kinds of music, it kinda gets me in a groove when I work to listen to the same thing over and over.... and somehow more work gets done. Strange, I know.

2. Apparently {according to the most handsome husband ever} my excitement can sometimes be worse than a caffinated Chihuahua! haha! I love it :) And to be totally honest, when I am excited about something home or craft related, there is no stopping me! {woof}

3. I had to look up how to spell Chihuahua. I am ashamed to say that my lame attempt in Google was "Chiawawa." Yes, I Googled. For shame....

4. I get a thrill out of decluttering, organizing, and labeling.... oh my little DYMO labeler has a special place in my heart.

5. If I find a good deal at a Boutique {Goodwill} or the Fancy Store {Goodwill Outlet} I will more often than not do a little jig, and may or may not let out a squeal. I'm just expressive about a good deal, I guess :)

6. I really don't like to iron. I will throw something in the dryer with a damp washcloth for a few minutes and try to get the wrinkles out that way first before breaking out the iron. But I do have a secret ironing love - Napkins. I L.O.V.E ironing linen napkins. It gives me joy and is relaxing. weird I know...

7. And lastly, I am a list maker. Like OCD list maker of the ages... but I often forget my grocery list or lose the "to do" list... but at least I wrote it down... right?

Whew! That's a lot of talking about me... and now that I read them over I really do sound kinda like a caffinated chihuahua! Please don't leave me now that you know my crazy habits....
In fact would you share one of your own?
Please?
It would make me feel better :) haha!

It is a pleasure to pass on this award to:

The Painted Parsonage. One word for you about this blog - SWOON.

A Place for us 5. Check out the baby nursery. You will be in sweet little girl heaven!

And House of Smiths. I know she probably has a bagillion awards, but she inspires me day after day. If I am in a decorating/cleaning funk I just take a quick 5 minutes to re-browse her blog and Presto! I am revived.

Congrats ladies! And feel free to pass on the award if you like.

2 comments:

  1. Wha-HOO!
    I'm SO SO SO excited :)
    You're SO NICE! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
    I get so embarrassed when people think that my projects are worth looking at, much less AWARD WORTHY!!!!!!!!
    I'm thrilled, YAY!
    ~Shelley
    houseofsmiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! It's so awesome to know readers still read, even though I'm MIA most of the time! YOur super sweet gesture totally made my day! Thank you so very much:0)....and I agree with Shelley.... blushing;0)

    ReplyDelete