Friday, May 7, 2010

"A" is for Award!

I can't even begin to tell you how honored I am to have received another award - The Sunshine Award!

yaaaa-hooo!!! The perfect start to the weekend :)

The Sunshine Award is given to blogs that inspire, show positivity, and creativity.

The super sweet gal who gave me the Sunshine Award is Carrie from Messie Confessions. She is too cute, super sweet, and currently showing off the before and afters of her home renovation! Be sure and check it out :)

So I am passing the award onto a super dear friend {who I am currently trying to convince to move near me so we can chat all day!} - Debbi from Diamond Grove!

She is a such a sweetheart, motivates me with her posts, and is so talented. You've got to check out the cards she makes - GORGEOUS!

Congrats, dear Debbi!
Enjoy the award - can't wait to see who you pass it on to.

And thanks again, Carrie! You have totally blessed my heart today!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Emily-Friend! You MADE my day--and I needed it today, too. (God always knows when we need a lift--isn't He great?!) THANKS so much!! :-)
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete