Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Ways To Jump Into Fall - DAY 1

31
Count it out
That's a big number when you're:
~ in 3rd grade and that's how many days 
are left till school gets out...
~ turning 31, if you're lamenting your 20's...
~ that number waiting in line for your coffee...
~ going to write on one topic for that many days.

I am thrilled to join the Nester's challenge to write about something for 31 Days. There are so many people writing on all sorts of awesome topics, be sure to head on over there and check it out.

Here at Too Blessed To Stress I'll be sharing 
31 Ways To Jump Into Fall



And because I just love me a good subcategory, I simply couldn't resist breaking up those 31 Days to reflect several areas of interest that I enjoy blogging about:

Week 1 - Bringing Fall Comfort Into Your Home
Week 2 - Fall Activities For Your Family
Week 3 - Fall "Makeover" For Yourself 
Week 4 - Fall Treats From The Kitchen
Last 2 days.... Wildcards! Those are yet to be decided. 

And now that I have managed to say "Fall" 31 times, I will sign off till tomorrow. 

Want to see all 31 posts listed in one place for your convenience? Click here.



If you are new here at Too Blessed To Stress, thanks for stopping by! Stay for a while, poke around and let me know you were here so I can hop on over to your page and say "Hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment